Coatings have always been used to protect several surfaces in the world. But until recently, coatings were inferior and needed regular maintenance and replacement to be effective.
Today, nanocoating has catapulted to the very top–figuratively as the best coating, and literally as the optimal top coating in its many fields of application.
Not only that, but most of the conventional coating systems have already started to evolve into nanocoatings in themselves. Every company is trying to develop new coatings for better protection, lifespan, and new features.
Nanocoating technology is also called “smart silis tech.” It means the economy in the consumption of raw materials, which leads to less environmental impact while increasing performance. Click on Products or Nasiol Industrial for a quick guide about nanocoatings and each of its unique protective features. One or two (or three) might be the best suited for your enterprise.
Easy-to-apply topcoats give surfaces both protection from environmental aspects and multiple features without changing surface characteristics like color, texture, and breathability. Their application surfaces are unlimited and are used in a wide range of sectors from textile to automotive: painted surfaces, glass, ceramics, metal, wood, plastic, mineral surfaces.
One of the key benefits of nanocoatings is their outstanding durability.
Main features of Protective Nano Coatings
- Self-Cleaning: Surfaces stay clean, saving time and resources otherwise spent on maintenance. For instance, nano coating gives the paint an excellent. ‘Easy-clean’ and ‘stain-resistant’.
- Corrosion resistance: Surfaces protected by nano coatings have little to no visible corrosion for an indefinite period.
- Scratch resistance: Nano coating gives superior hardness, ideal for use on delicate surfaces like car paint, prescription eyeglasses, and medical and scientific instruments
- Water repellent: Ensures clear vision and safety for transparent surfaces. Also protects surfaces prone to water damage, like textiles, woods, plastics, painted surfaces, and metals.
- UV protection: Nanoparticles effectively filters harmful UV rays
You can find more details and learn more about nano coatings on our Blog page