CleaRub 505 removes heavy scratches on the damaged painted bodies of cars and ends up with shiny and smooth surface. CleaRub 505 is the first step of obtaining the maximum efficiency on protection highly provided before nano treatment.
ClearRub 505 provide long term paint protection with the earnings of colourful deep bright appearance. CleaRub can be used in all confidence with its silicon free content without any material inside on fresh and soft paint.
- Easy application at a single step.
- High level of smoothness.
- Less polish residue.
- Only work on cool surfaces.
- Wash your vehicle properly, prior to the polishing process. If required, use a clay bar to remove any particles left stuck on the paint and wash your vehicle again.
- Prepare the surface by applying Nasiol®Clean to remove any polish residue.
- Protect the trims, lights, rubber and all kind of components except vehicle body with a suitable masking tape.
- Use appropriate tools (polishing machine, pad etc.) with respect to paint condition of your vehicle.
The technical information described herein is based on tests and other practical experience that Nasiol® believes are reliable. Nasiol® cannot guarantee anything but ready to use quality of the product at the time of shipment, disclaims any liability for product performance and incidental or consequential damages, according to self-implementation within the user’s knowledge, beyond the manufacturer’s control. Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use of product. Users should consult Nasiol® for guidance on the suitability of specific applications. Nasiol® reserves the right to change the given data without further notice.