About Product :
Nasiol LeatherBoost protects genuine and artificial leather surfaces against chemicals & UV rays by preventing the surface from fading and showing resistance from stains & dirt. It provides an ultimate car leather protection.
This product can be used for most of the genuine and artificial leather surfaces of vehicles such as cars, yachts, boats, and trains.
It also provides a protection boost to shoes and household leather articles like bags, wallets, etc. No worries getting your leather products tarnished by oil stains, water, food or drink spills. Keep your leather products fresh and extend its life.
- Resists dye transfer
- Hydrophobic & Oleophobic
- Stain resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- "Easy clean" effect
- Preserves color and resists fading
Technical Details :
- Appearance - clear
- Chemical Resistance - 12>pH>1
- Salt Water Resistance - Yes
- Moisture Resistance - Yes
- Pencil Hardness (ISO-15184:2012) – N/A
- Dry Film Thickness – 0.7-1 μm
- Consumption per Unit Area - 35-45mL/m2
- Density @23°C - 0,86 g/cm3
- pH Value - 5-5,5
- Dry to Touch Time – 2h
- Application Temperature
- 5°C-30°C (≤50% RH)
- Temperature Durability -150°C
- Water Contact Angle -135°@20 μL
- Water Contact Angle After “3000”
Wet Scrub (ISO-11998:2006) -117°@20 μL
- Water Sliding Angle -18°@20 μL
- Oil Contact Angle -105°@20 μL
- Gloss Rate @60° (ISO-2813:2014)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
(ASTM D-2369) - 680 g/L (68%)
- Reach Compliance - Yes
- Estimated durability – 12 Months
- Packaging – 500 ml
Box Includes :
- LeatherBoost Spray Bottle 500ml
Application Process :
- Surface should be prepared accordingly.
- Clean any flimsy layer of dust, dirt, oil or water.
- Apply under a shade away from direct sunlight.
- Apply the contents on the surface 30-40 ml for one square meter using an applicator pad.
- Let it cure for 12 hours.
The technical information described herein is based on tests and other practical experiences that Nasiol® believes are reliable. Nasiol® cannot guarantee anything but ready to use quality of the product at the time of shipment, disclaims any liability for product performance and incidental or consequential damages, according to self-implementation within user’s knowledge, beyond manufacturer’s control. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before use of produc