About Product :
Metal Coat protects your vehicle's body shell from environmental damages. It creates a nano coating layer that filters UV and protects against acid rains, bird droppings, residue from water run-offs, fading from the sun, scratches, spots, etc.
It provides a deep shine to applied surfaces. Your car will always look as if it rolled out fresh from the car wash. It lasts up to 1 year.
- Water repellencyl
- High gloss
- Chemical resistance
- UV protection
- Easy to clean
Technical Details :
- Packaging - 50 mL
- Appearance - Colorless Liquid
- Chemical Resistance - 12>pH>1
- Salt Water Resistance - Yes
- Moisture Resistance - Yes
- Pencil Hardness - (ISO-15184:2012)
- 7H Dry Film Thickness - 200-300 nm
- Consumption per Unit Area - 5-8mL/m2
- Density @23°C - 0.8g/cm3
- pH Value - 4.8-5
- Dry to Touch Time - 4h
- Application Temperature - 5°C-30°C (≤50% RH)
- Temperature Durability - 275°C
- Water Contact Angle 97°@10 μL
- Water Contact Angle After “2000” Wet Scrub (ISO-11998:2006) - 89°@10 μL
- Water Sliding Angle - 25°@20 μL
- Oil Contact Angle - 76°@10 μL
- Gloss Rate @60° (ISO-2813:2014) - 93(Acrylic)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) (ASTM D-2369) - 733g/L (91.6%)
- REACH Compliance - Yes
Box Includes :
- Nasiol Metal Coat F2 50 ml
- 1 Soft Mirco - Fiber cloth
- 1 Bottle Trigger
Application Process :
- Surface should be prepared accordingly.
- Clean any flimsy layer of dust, dirt, oil or water.
- Apply under a shade away from direct sunlight.
- Spray the contents on a surface around 20-30 times for one square meter.
- Immediately buff the surface with a dry micro fiber cloth.
- Let it cure for 24 hours.
The technical information described herein is based on tests and other practical experience that Nasiol® believes are reliable. Nasiol® cannot guarantee anything but ready to use quality of the product at the time of shipment, disclaims any liability for product performance and incidental or consequential damages, according to self-implementation within the user’s knowledge, beyond the manufacturer’s control. Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use of product. Users should consult Nasiol® for guidance on the suitability of specific applications. Nasiol® reserves the right to change the given data without further notice.