PPFGuard is a flexible nano-coating product that increases the performance of paint protection films, protects the applied surface against various factors
and extends the life of the surface. It is applied in 2 layers and the waiting time between coats is very short.
PPFGuard gives hydrophobic, UV resistance and easy-to-clean properties to film-coated surface without spoiling the physical properties of glossy, matte, and satin surfaces. It prevents the color fading caused by sun rays and does not cause any change in the structure of films with self-healing feature.
- Ensures UV and chemical resistance for paint protection films.
- Up to 18-months of durability.
- Super finish with high hydrophobicity.
- No blocking self-healing effect of PPF.
- Recommended for professional detailers.
- For best results, ensure that the environment where the application will take place is as close as possible to the recommended levels of temperature and humidity (23°C and 50% relative humidity)
- Apply in a shaded area
- Only apply to surfaces that are not too cold or warm
- Wash your vehicle thoroughly and gently. If necessary, should the PPF surface is suitable, polishing treatments can be applied using silicone-free products.
- Dry the vehicle thoroughly to prevent water drops on the surface during application.
- Eliminate any dust and dirt on the surface before application using Nasiol Clean. Ensure that the surface has thoroughly dried.
- Partition the application area visually or with masking tape. Do not work on a partition larger than 1 m² at a time.
- Overlapping edges of partitions do not cause issues during application.
- Shake the product gently before use. Carefully remove the cap. Place the small suede cloth on the block applicator, and apply the necessary amount of product (depending on the size of the application area) onto the cloth. Recap the bottle in order to prevent air contact. Using the suede cloth, spread the product throughout the surface in horizontal and vertical movements.
- Using the enclosed microfiber cloth, carefully wipe any excess product off the surface within 30 – 60 seconds. Avoid causing swirls during this step. You can use a lighting system to ensure there is no product residue left on the surface. Following the application of the first layer, wait for 60 minutes, then repeat the steps for the second layer.
- Throughout the curing time, keep the coated surface away from direct sunlight, excessive dust, water, and other contaminants. For the first 48 hours, do not wash the surface with shampoo or detergents. The vehicle can be taken outdoors 24 hours after the application.
- Low-quality paint protection films (PPF)
- Surfaces with defects
- Absorbent surfaces
- Temporary films
- Tinted interior car windows
- All types of films that can dissolve when exposed to solvents
- Paint Protection Films (PPF)
- Polyurethane (PU) – Matte & Transparent
- High-quality PVC Films
- Vinyl Films
The technical information described herein is based on tests and other practical experience that Nasiol® believes are reliable. Nasiol® cannot guarantee anything but ready to use quality of the product at the time of shipment, disclaims any liability for product performance and incidental or consequential damages, according to self-implementation within the user’s knowledge, beyond the manufacturer’s control. Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use of product. Users should consult Nasiol® for guidance on the suitability of specific applications. Nasiol® reserves the right to change the given data without further notice.