Nasiol XR03 has a super formula to shield the car paint from scratches and defend it against acid rain, bird droppings, road salt, and damaging sun rays. It rejuvenates the original color of the surface and ensures the vehicle has an attractive look.
Nasiol XR03 coated surfaces achieve to a high hydrophobic surface and enables you to clean your car easily and with less time and energy.
- No special equipment required, everything is included in box content.
- Up to 18-months of advanced durability.
- Super gloss effect with high water repellency.
- High scale resistance against destructive chemicals.
- Recommended for professional detailers.
- Ensure that temperature and relative humidity (RH) values (+5˚C ~ + 30˚C / 41 ˚F ~ 86 ˚F / 50% RH) of application space are as close as possible to suggested conditions to achieve maximum product performance. Avoid direct sunlight during the application and only work on cool surfaces. Wash your vehicle thoroughly.
- If required, apply clay bar. After decontamination, apply polishing / compounding via using appropriate tools and silicone / waxfree cutting compounds with respect to the physical condition of your vehicle’s surface. When polishing is complete, wash the car and ensure that all the application areas are totally dry before using the product.
- Prepare the surface by using Nasiol Clean to remove any residual contamination and dry with a lint-free microfiber cloth prior to the use of the product. Before using the product, wear the protective nitrile gloves included in the box. Place the suede cloth onto applicator block’s sponge surface proportionally. Shake product gently before use. Open the lid and pour essential amount of product onto the suede cloth. 5-8 mL is enough for 1 m²/10 ft² area. Do not forget to close the lid during the application. Dispose or replace suede after use on 3-4 panel sections. Do not work on areas larger than 1 m²/10 ft² at once.
- Spread the product gently over the surface with a criss-cross motion. Once beading occurs (it takes 30 seconds in normal conditions) wipe the excessive amount of the product off the surface gently using the Nasiol Microfiber Cloth in linear motions. After wiping the surface, complete final buffing gently with using Nasiol Microfiber Cloth in circular motions for each section. Keep the coated surface away from direct sunlight, dust, water and contamination during 24 hours curing period.
- Nasiol XR03 is applicable to paint work of cars and transport vehicles, headlights, taillights, rims, black plastic and trim surfaces. Do not apply this product to unlacquered plastic parts, fresh paint jobs (up to 3 months), low-quality paint jobs, glass, textile, tires, and absorbent parts.
The technical information described herein is based on tests and other practical experience that Nasiol® believes are reliable. Nasiol® cannot guarantee anything but ready to use quality of the product at the time of shipment, disclaims any liability for product performance and incidental or consequential damages, according to self-implementation within the user’s knowledge, beyond the manufacturer’s control. Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use of product. Users should consult Nasiol® for guidance on the suitability of specific applications. Nasiol® reserves the right to change the given data without further notice.